Can you believe summer is already halfway over? Although we been having lower temperatures here, there has been plenty of excitement going on with all of the crafts we’ve been making for the next issue, and Bella’s birthday this week. Anyways, in this post we are featuring five fashions inspired by a summer-beach theme…
1. A flowing dress with a summery pattern and matching accessories will ensure your doll is ready for whatever comes her way. This dress can work for a family picnic, a casual day at home, or a day out.
This funky maxi dress is from the Etsy shop, Nayasdesigns
2. This piece is great for warm days spent outside, but because of the neutral tones your doll can wear it all year-long paired with the right accessories. For the summer though, we recommend adding fun sunglasses and matching sandals!
This floral romper is from the Etsy shop, Sylvie and Bruno
3. Don’t you just love the clothes from LoriLiz Designs? The bright colors, and cut of this dress makes it a stunning fashion that all your dolls will love!
This stylish dress is from the Etsy shop, LoriLizDolls
4. For when your doll is hanging out with friends, playing outside, or even going on a day trip she will be stylish wherever she goes by pairing these fun shorts with a basic tee, and adorable sneakers.
These tropical shorts are from the Etsy shop, Closet4Chloe
5. Isn’t this so cute? The cool hues and pretty pattern make the simple shape of the dress perfect for a fun summer barbecue or party:)
The fun shift dress is from the Etsy shop, 123 Mulberry Street