Now that Fall is finally here, our staff picks for this month show off some of our favorite crafts, photos, and ideas that have been shared in the doll world recently! From paper dolls to new outfits, there’s something for every doll lover…
1. The cold weather is coming! Make sure your dolls are prepared with this adorable navy coat from the Etsy shop, Maddie’s Girls.
3. Isn’t Liberty Jane’s new line so stylish? Bella loves the patterns and textures.
4. What a beautiful picture! At the Doll-icious blog, Elizabeth posed for an outdoor photo shoot.
5. You can’t forget about the paper dolls! Rani (her new official name) joined the doll family at Paper Doll World a couple of weeks ago.
6. Finally, DreamWorld collections has all sorts of new doll clothes that will keep her looking stylish! Go check them out, here.
What doll crafts or posts have you discovered this month?