Is your tree decorated yet? Lulu and I think that a tree can always use another ornament; this is a case where more can often be better! :) Your doll can have a photo ornament of her own to record her favorite portrait year after year. They are so, so easy to make – I bet you could whip up one for each of your dolls after watching your favorite holiday movie! Let’s get started, shall we?
- Sheet of foam in the color of your choice
- Construction or scrapbook paper, again, in the color of your choice
- Fine tip marker or pen
- Pictures of your doll, whether from a catalogue or printed out!
- Trim the construction paper to fit the photo of your doll, and glue.
- Write the current year or the name of your doll with the fine tip marker on the paper.
- Trim the foam around the construction paper, and glue to the back of it.
- Finally, cut a small piece of ribbon, and create a loop. Use glue to attach it to the back of the ornament. Cut a thin strip of foam, and glue that as well, so it covers the end of the ribbon. Repeat if desired!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!