It’s been so long since our last Before and After Hair Care, hasn’t it? So today, although we don’t watch football (we do like the half time show though), Bella thought it would be a fun idea to do a sport hairstyle in honor of the Super Bowl. This twisting ponytail comes out adorable on curly haired dolls, and it takes less than 15 minutes to do!
You will need…
- A doll hair brush
- Doll hair pins (bobby pins work too)
- Hair bands
- Hair ribbon (optional)
- First brush out any tangles in your doll’s hair. (If needed, run a damp wash cloth through your doll’s hair to make it easier.)
- Twist your doll’s hair on the top of her head, and secure with a pin. Do this with all her hair until everything is pinned up.
- Tie off the ends of the twists with a hair band.
- Take out the pins.
- Fix up any flyways with a bit of water.
- Finally, add a matching hair ribbon!
What are your doll’s favorite sport hairstyles?