How are you enjoying Doll Mag Fashion Week so far?! We’ve been having a blast, and the two of us hope you are too! It was another rainy day for us, so we spent the afternoon creating a cute accessory for our Hearts for Hearts doll, Lauryce. She loves the hair bow we made her, and we think you will too. It’s quick and easy, and you can make them in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Tape measure
- Hot glue gun
- Hair band or clip (not pictured)
- Cut a strip of felt that is one and a half inches wide and nine inches long.
- Glue the ends together in a triangular shape.
- Fold the ends of the felt strip, and glue them to the middle.
- Cut another small strip of felt.
- Cover the glued ends of the bow with the smaller strip by glueing it around the middle.
- Glue a clip or hair band to the back of the bow, and you’re all set!
Have a great rest of your week!
L and B