Do you know N over at Paper Doll World? If you haven’t, definitely check her site out. She is very talented! Lulu and I both adored the Halloween costumes she created for the current September/October issue, so we are simply delighted to share this extra cat costume tutorial. Enjoy!
2. Draw stripes on the shirt and pants.
3. Measure your doll’s feet to make shoes. Add claw details.
4. Measure your doll’s head to make a pair of cat ears.
5. To make the costume a little spookier, add a necklace with a fish skeleton pendant.
6. Use a scrap of tissue or trace paper in a coordinating color to make a mask. Cut the edges into points to resemble cat-eye glasses. Attach it to your doll’s face with a glue stick.
7. Color in the rest of the outfit, cut it out, and tape it to the doll. To make the outfit look more cat-like, cut a scrap of paper in a coordinating color to look like a tail. You can also use more tissue or trace paper to make whiskers.
Thanks so much again to N! :) Have you started thinking about your Halloween costume?
Lots of love, B